Come along and have a chat with Mandi Bishop, Meditation Teacher and Well-being Coach about our new Relax and Chill Sessions. Over coffee and cake and a bit of relaxing music and chill out time, we can come up with something that not only will be a great relaxation space for you but other Parent Carers too.
What it Might Look Like:
- Some basic relaxation and meditation techniques to lovely relaxing music and aromatherapy oils.
- Not only will you learn a variety of meditation techniques, you will develop the confidence to develop your own practice in your own home (or via walking meditation) and create your own meditation and relaxation space.
- You will understand what motivates you but also what can de-rail you and you will come to appreciate life more and develop a more contented perspective and enjoy the simpler things in life.
- We might want to talk about the practicalities of maintaining a healthy diet while juggling roles as Parent Carers and doing that on a budget! We could learn about mindful eating if you want!
- We might want to spend 45 minutes doing something creative – mindfully of course!“What would my perfect relaxation and chill session look like? What do I want to learn?”
- Just come along to the first session and let’s shape this together. I would ask you to bring a notebook and pen, wear something comfy and just come with an open mind. I guarantee that if it’s relaxation time you are after, this is the right thing for you.
To book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org